<div align="center"><a href="http://www.clickpraylove.com" title="Click.Pray.Love."><img src="http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx298/ambo14/Top11of11.gif" alt="Click.Pray.Love." style="border:none;" /></a></div>
To those of you joining us for the first time, WELCOME (you can find all of the details and prizes at the end of this post)!!! To all of the others, WELCOME BACK!!! It is always fun to look back at photos I have taken of Bennett, but WOW, going back to January was so enjoyable. He has changed so much over the last year and grown so much.
Just for fun here is the link up from 2010. It was difficult to choose only 11, but here they are in no particular order:
2. I took this photo for a backlighting assignment in February. This photo brings back so many memories of my boy when he was just learning to stand independently. He always stuck his tongue out. Look at those cute chubby feet.
3. Believe it or not this photo was also taken in February during one of our visits to the beach. There are definitely advantages to living in South Florida. For starters, we can visit the beach any time of year. Bennett loves everything about the beach.
4. He had just learned to walk and was taking a break and cheesing for the camera here. This photo was taken in early spring. He had just turned one a few weeks prior.
5. If you have spent any time on my blog you have probably seen this photo. It is one of my all time favorite photos, so I had to share it again. B had been painting with his cousin Isaac at Grandma's house. It is a good thing I had my camera or all of this painting may have stressed me out a bit.
6. Hehehehehehehehehe...........We were at the park and I was practicing some long exposure shots. After a little practice, I went to find a wet B running around in only his diaper. He and daddy were having fun in the fountains, but it wasn't long before momma's camera gear became the newest toy
7. This photo was taken in June and was a complete accident. I was hosting Zander for the weekend, so we were out showing him around Tampa when I happened to snap this photo of my two boys looking straight at the camera. I must say I adore this photo, as they look so handsome.
8. B was 18 months old in this photo and it speaks volumes about his personality at that stage. Fingerprints covering windows that were (are) frequented by a little boy watching garbage trucks, delivery vans, and mail men. Tiny container in hand with a rock inside. He's been exploring and and look at his intent gaze.
9. I took this photo after a picnic we shared at one of our favorite locations, Davis Islands. I just love the light, B's expression, and his love for his daddy.
10. I took this photo (among many others) for his dad's birthday. At first, I ignored this photo due to the background distractions, but I kept coming back to it. Not only do I love his expression, but this is one of those photos I look at and think of a boy that will soon become a man. If he is as wonderful as his father, I will be a proud momma.
11. This one sums up my boy and his current phase of life. After spending Thanksgiving week with my nephew, B has fallen in love with all things Thomas/train-related. We spend the majority of our day like this.
Honestly, there are so many more that it is really difficult to end there, so for good measure here are a few silhouettes:
Technically my husband took the above shot, but I gave the directions and chose the camera settings for him.
Now it's your turn!!! Show off your TOP 11 from '11!!! I can't wait to see them.
Be sure to visit a few other entries, especially my co-hosts Courtney of Click It Up a Notch and Sarah of NapTime MomTog.
Here's how it works:
- Search your 2011 photo archives
- Choose 11 photos and post them to your blog or flickr account
- PLEASE only use photos that include your CHILDREN and/or PETS
- Accompany each photo with an explanation of why you chose it
- Link up here at Click. Pray. Love, Click It Up A Notch, or Naptime Momtog anytime through Wednesday January 4th.
- Be sure to include the Top 11 of '11 banner or button in your post. If the button or banner is not there you will not be eligible to win.
Speaking of winning....here are the year end prizes that will be randomly given away!!
- Workshop Seat in Clickin' Moms - Shooting 101: The Best Darn Beginner Class Ever = $300
Yes, you read that correctly! Courtney has previously taken this class and has this to say, "A seat in the BEST and ONLY beginner workshop I would recommend! I took this class about 2 years ago and WOW! I had been shooting on manual mode for 9 months at the time I took it and felt pretty comfortable, but Lynne filled in so many holes for me. She is truly an amazing teacher who will go above and beyond to make sure you understand the material!"
This 4 week workshop starts January 9th so you don't have long to wait for it!
- Tan or Red Leather Camera Necklace from Barberry and Lace-$23 value
- A $25 gift certificate to Better Life Bags
Rebecca works hard to provide a unique product with a variety of styles and fabrics to choose from. Be sure to check out her Etsy shop and Facebook to view all of her products.
As always, please remember this is NOT a photography CONTEST. You do not have to have the best photo to win. We want to encourage people to share their memories. Winners will be chosen using Random.org and announced here on Thursday January 5th. There will be 3 different winners.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.clickpraylove.com" title="Click.Pray.Love."><img src="http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx298/ambo14/Top11of11Button125x125.gif" alt="Click.Pray.Love." style="border:none;" /></a></div>
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Give away is open to adults 18 years or older.
I was not compensated in any way in exchange for the above products being given away.
If gift is unclaimed after 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen using Random.org.