Christmas and New Year's are quickly approaching which means the Top 11 of '11 is not far behind. We have loved seeing your Quarterly Top 5 photos of your children. It's time to get ready to wrap up the year with our Top 11 of 2011 with Courtney of Click It Up A Notch and Sarah of Naptime Momtog!! That means you need to search your archives and pick 11 favorite photos that you've taken of your kids/pets from the past year.
Here are the details:
- Linky begins Wednesday December 28th and will remain open through January 4th
- Search your 2011 photo archives
- Choose 11 photos and post them to your blog or flickr account
- PLEASE only use photos that include your CHILDREN and/or PETS
- Accompany each photo with an explanation of why you chose it
- Link up here at Click. Pray. Love, Click It Up A Notch, or Naptime Momtog
- Be sure to include the Top 11 of '11 banner or button in your post. If the button or banner is not there you will not be eligible to win.
Speaking of winning....you know there are some prizes!!
- Workshop Seat in Clickin' Moms - Shooting 101: The Best Darn Beginner Class Ever = $300
Yes, you read that correctly! Courtney has previously taken this class and has this to say, "A seat in the BEST and ONLY beginner workshop I would recommend! I took this class about 2 years ago and WOW! I had been shooting on manual mode for 9 months at the time I took it and felt pretty comfortable, but Lynne filled in so many holes for me. She is truly an amazing teacher who will go above and beyond to make sure you understand the material!"
I'm so excited for you guys!
This 4 week workshop starts January 9th so you don't have long to wait for it!
- Tan or Red Leather Camera Necklace from Barberry and Lace-$23 value
Oh my goodness, I have been eyeing this necklace for months. I don't know if I'll get it for Christmas, but it was definitely on my list. This would make a great gift for any photographer. Be sure to check out Leigh's Etsy shop and Facebook page for more items and discounts.
- A $25 gift certificate to Better Life Bags
Rebecca's shop is full of beautiful handmade bags ranging from reusable snack bags to custom diaper bags to prayer cards. She works hard to provide a unique product with a variety of styles and fabrics to choose from. I would love to win this gift certificate!!! Be sure to check out her Etsy shop and Facebook to view all of her products.
As always, please remember this is NOT a photography CONTEST. You do not have to have the best photo to win. We want to encourage people to share their memories. Winners will be chosen using Random.org and announced here on Thursday January 5th. There will be 3 different winners.
One last thing, if you would be so kind to add our button to your side bar to spread the word.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.clickpraylove.com" title="Click. Pray. Love."><img src="http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx298/ambo14/Top11of11Button125x125.gif" alt="Click. Pray. Love." style="border:none;" /></a></div>
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Give away is open to adults 18 years or older.
I was not compensated in any way in exchange for the above products being given away.
The opinions expressed here are entirely my own as I would not endorse a product I do not support and use myself.
If gift is unclaimed after 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen using Random.org.