What you need:
- Muffin Pan
- Various objects to place inside each muffin tin
- Lids from travel coffee mugs and/or water bottles
|Objects included: Beaded Necklace, Magnets, Retractable Measuring Tape, Coins, Bow Tie, Cookies, Ball, Outlet Cover, Cotton, Block, Buttons, and Goldfish|
What to do:
- Fill each muffin tin with random objects from around your house.
- Tape over individual tins or cover with travel mug lid
- Allow your child to uncover and explore each tin
I would recommend including a few snacks. Cookies are a rare treat for B, so he was very excited when he uncovered two small cookies and a tin of Goldfish.
Tip #4: Children will be more likely to play with a toy over and over again if it is not within their line of sight on a day to day basis. Put toys away and pull them out after a few days or weeks.