- I love the eye contact my 2 boys are making with the camera (it is rarity now a days to capture B looking at the camera).
- I love the tender expressions on their faces.
- I love that their legs are positioned the same except opposite legs are forward.
- I love that both of them are holding onto the rails.
- I love the leading line the rail provides.
- I love that this was just a quick snapshot I took while out photographing Zander for the Faith Project.
- I love any photo where the subjects are my two boys.
You can mouse over the photo to see the the SOOC.
I started with a clean edit in ACR (adjusted WB, exposure, blacks, contrast, and brightness). Then I cropped the photo before beginning the long process of removing the man in the background and the crane to the right of my husband's head. I used the healing tool for the removal. Then I applied The CoffeeShop's Perfect Portrait 2. I just downloaded Perfect Portrait 3, but have not had the time to load it into PSE. I adjusted all of the layers (decreasing the contrast to 3 on the brightness layer and using the brush at 100% opacity to remove the brightness from the background). I did not use the vivid layer, urban grit, white/white whites, or soft glow layer. Finished by sharpening for the web.
Which do you like better COLOR or BLACK and WHITE??