Some how I have reached 34 weeks, but haven't blogged about baby #2 since 20 weeks. Poor thing will look back at the blog and feel so neglected......riiiightt.
I haven't taken many photos, but we did have family photos (with a few maternity shots thrown in) when I was 27 weeks pregnant. I have a friend who also loves photography, so we did a family photo swap, which is totally awesome I might add.
All photos taken by Rebecca of Southern Bliss Photography. If you live in the Tampa Bay area and are in need of some photos, you can check out her work HERE.
How far along: 34 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Yesterday my OB said, "Oh, you've had a spike in weight since our last visit." My response, "We ate like champs this weekend!" Sam and I had a weekend away, while B stayed with his grandparents and it showed on the scale. I had gained 6 lbs. in 2.5 weeks for a total 36 lbs. Looks like I may surpass the 46 lbs. I gained with B.
Sleep: Each time I want to roll over I wake up, but am able to go back to sleep easily. We have been traveling a lot and I don't sleep well in any bed that is not my own :( I have hit the point where I want to nap every day and feel tired most of the time.
Moments I want to remember:
- How much I try to cherish the moments I have with B before we become a family of 4
- How much she moves. I think she wants to be delivered through my belly button.
- My mom's excitement over us having a girl
- Being pregnant with my sister. Our due dates are only a few days a part.
- B's indecision about having a sister. One day he talks about her and touches my belly and the next day he completely ignores any mention of her.
- Swelling began around week 31. I had to remove my rings and begin wearing compression socks more frequently.
Food Cravings: Hot chocolate chip cookies, milk, Chick-fil-A lemonade, otherwise nothing specific.
Food aversions: I don't have any specific aversions, but I do experience heart burn when I eat food with red sauce (ie. spaghetti, certain Indian dishes, etc.)
- The swelling makes me crazy!! I constantly feel like I need to move my hands and feet/ankles.
- Groin pain when I first stand up or make quick movements
- Pain in my arches with short bouts of standing
- Excessive hair growth, yes facial hair---YUCK!! I have this any ways, but it gets CRAZY when I am pregnant.
What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery and putting her clothes away. The small celebration my friend Anna is planning for our baby girl.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly. Wearing normal clothes. Feeling comfortable.
As far as I know we are still having a girl.........
and plan to name her Zoe Jane!
And to end with my favorite photo of them all................