My friend Aubrey asked for the recipe, so I thought I would make a post of it.
Saute Onion, Green Pepper, and Garlic in Butter
Remove from heat, stir in tomatoes and parsley
In separate bowl, lightly beat 5 eggs
Mix cheese, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in with eggs
Add reserved vegetables to egg mixture
Pour into greased 9 in. pie plate
Bake at 350 degrees for 25- 30 minutes
Sorry for the cheesy picture, but my friend Aubrey requested this recipe and since she bought me the cute apron I'm wearing I thought I should share a cute picture.
Time to enjoy any morning frittata with a hot cup of sumatra coffee with peppermint creamer. Maybe, I like Christmas year around.
Sam did most of the fixing....thanks babe!!!
Josh, I didn't want you to feel left out, so this one is for you
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and garlic in butter for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in tomatoes and parsley; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stir in reserved vegetables.
- Pour into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.