I have only been blogging since September 2008, but I have 122 blog posts so I thought I could come up with something to complete the 7 Link Challenge posted on Problogger
- My first post: I must say I laughed just as hard when I re-read this post. It is not my work (but it was my first post).........and boy am I glad it's not.
- The post I enjoyed writing the most. Wow, it is hard to choose just one. However, it would probably be "A few words from Bennett." I was desperate for a good laugh and desperate to escape the frustrations of motherhood. This post did the trick.
- A post that had great discussion. I don't know that it had great discussion, but it did leave me with a lot of encouraging words regarding motherhood. Words of Encouragement also recieved a lot of fb comments that were/are helpful.
- A post on someone else's blog I wish I'd written. I am going to reference a blog here, because I basically wish I had written all of her posts........http://inspiredtoaction.com/
- My most helpful post was probably An honest confession from a new mom. Weeks 6 through 14 with Bennett were extremely difficult. I found out many mothers could relate and future mothers appreciated the advice.
- A post with a title you are proud of...........Hmmmmm. I can't say I have a post title I am proud of since I am not all that clever. However, if I have to choose one it would be A party, a tornado, a sparring event, or all of the above.
- Last, but not least a post I wish more people had read. I must admit I have a lot of those, but the posts I wrote when I first started on my blog journey were rarely read. Therefore, I would choose Amateur.
I don't expect all of you to read or re-read all of my posts, but it was fun to look back on all of the posts I have written. How about you? Which posts would you choose for your 7 link challenge?