Wow, we are heading into 2013 which means it's time to post your top 12 photos you've taken of your children (furry babies included) this year. Being pregnant and giving birth to my daughter this year really caused me to photograph less. However, I still enjoyed looking back through the photos I took during the last 12 months. There were so many wonderful moments captured and it blows me away how much older B looks compared to how he looked in January.
Scroll down to link up with us and view the Top 12 details.
With that said here are my Top 12 in no particular order.
2. B turned 2 in March. He had so much fun with these balloons and he actually interacted with me and the camera during this shoot.
3. We visit the Aquarium on a regular basis, because we have yearly passes. I am so thankful I have this photo, because it will be a great reminder of this time in B's life and the light is gorgeous.
4. I was practicing shooting in full sun when I captured this set of photos. B had so much fun that day and has always loved the water, so these are a real treasure.
5. Summer fun in Nashville with my family that we only see a few times per year. My dad was helping to propel him down the slip 'n slide. I like the movement captured here. It's one time when planned out of focus adds to the photo (at least, in my opinion).
6. We welcomed our baby girl in August. This photo was taken when she was 6 days old. Enough said :)
7. Few things in this world are cuter than baby toes.
8. Sometimes your kids don't cooperate, but I have found those photos are more true to life in most cases. This photo displays the way newborns spend a lot of their days (and nights) and it is painfully obvious that my toddler isn't so happy either. He was bummed that we asked him to stop playing in the sand for a few quick photos.
9. My loves :) I just adore the connection captured between the three of them.
10. My baby girl at 2 months. Those cheeks and that tongue put a smile on my face.
11. B was Larry Boy (the super hero from Veggie Tales) for Halloween. He was so dang cute!!!
12. It is rare that he loves on her, but he was being so sweet during these photos. Of course, the M&M's helped.
Here's how it works:
- Linky begins Friday, December 28th -Thursday, January 3rd
- Go through your photos from 2012
- Choose 12 and post them on your blog or Flickr account beginning December 28th
- PLEASE only use photos that include your CHILDREN and/or PETS
- Accompany each photo with a short explanation of why you chose it
- Link up here at Click.Pray.Love., Sarah Halstead Photography, or Ramblings and Photos
- Be sure to include the Top 12 banner in your post to make it easier to find one another
Next year, we will not be continuing the Quarterly Top 5, but do plan to continue with the end of the year Top Photo post. Thanks to all of you who have faithfully shared your family with us. It has been wonderful watching them grow, accomplish, milestones, enjoy siblings, and so much more.