During the last few months and more so in the last few weeks I have been politically frustrated. However, the bumper stickers seen below offered some much needed LAUGHTER!!! To some they will seem crude, to others they will stir up anger, to others they will seem inappropriate, and to those like me they will seem completely inappropriate while still causing me to laugh.
Like my husband, Sam said, "The bottom bumper sticker is no more or less disrespectful than the F@$# the president stickers regarding Bush. Even if I felt more offended by the Bush stickers." So if the pictures above offend you remember:
1. I do not have either of these stickers on my car, nor any stickers for that matter.
2. I think displaying them on your car for all to see and none to discuss is disrespectful and pretentious.
3. I may, at times, feel like these statements are true, but there are plenty of people who fully support the agendas of our president and I am okay with our differing viewpoints.
3a. However, I still may try to convince you to views things as I do and I will still be passionate about what I believe to be true.
4. I am thankful for the rights we have as citizens of the U.S.A. The right to vote and freedom of speech.
5. If I didn't laugh I would just be angry